rat

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Loser of the week


Loser of the week award goes out to this one.

Talk about ignorant and clueless.

I guess they think it doesn't matter because it's on FB.

Her response alone shows how fucking stupid she is:

Kenita Perry Bell

Just because i am in a group does not mean i support a person. I don't support anyone. I read the links and pages. The blogs are a little much I have a life, it's really not that serious. I wouldn't date the man. I am not sure what he may have done to you but this is facebook. thanks for the information.

https://www.facebook.com/kenita.bell



4 comments:

  1. She must like being lied too, and support the rats sociopath mentality. She is just another one of his sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ignornace within many blacks helps support him.

    The same old "he is wrongly accused and inoccent" is A typical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "This is facebook" meaning it doesn't matter and it's not serious.

    After all it's only facebook.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she has been gang raped by a group of thugs from FB we'll see how serious she takes it.

      You have failed.

      Next?

      Delete