rat

Friday, March 29, 2013

Rat weekend begins with lies documented here:

Here rat explains away why nigerians he claimed were traveling to Chicago are now not coming.

He claims visas could not be obatiained in time.

Operatives report a different story.

Below are emails from 3 Nigerian women all who were warned about the rat.

Check out their responses lol.

David Jurs is on hand.

David is a troll puppy dog who follows to rat around hoping to get a sniff of the whore meat rat pays for.

Then again David may be the one paying.

Evelyn Odhiambo

Thanx 4 saving my friend & me beacouse we were coming there by the end of month





  • Emiola Adenike Jennifer

    Hey What?
    Oh my God!
    Thanks for the info, do you I got my ticket already, thanks for letting me know in time, you are very kind person!
    You just save my like, am going to spend close to 4,000$ on my trip from africa to chicago!
    Thank you! Thank you!!
    I don't know how to thank you enough!

    Serah Wanjiru

    Thankyou for saving my life. U know he send me an invitation and I go to the embassy with it n then I waz told to take his bank statement when I told him that he told me that he don't have a bank account that he closed. He told me he divorced many years ago


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment