rat

Monday, February 11, 2013

Lies, Lies and more Lies


For those of you who don't know already
This is Steve Glochowsky he has a thing for younger women, but not just any women Black women ONLY and steve is the self proclamied Founder of the first BWWM group.
here is a little bit more about him from his about me off of facebook:
A multi cultural kind of guy, who does not look or feel "his age." You may have seen me in Ebony Magazine, or on NBC-TV. This gentleman DOES NOT prefer blondes, and is not shy about his good taste in women! The gators on my shoes may not bite, but I might...if you like

I am the original founder of BWWM® Black Women and White Men, Since 1998, which is a family of online groups, with over 80,000 members combined. Our BWWM® groups are responsible for at least 12 marriages that we know about, and a countless number of loving relationships.


had enough yet?
cause I haven't even gotten started yet 

2 comments:

  1. "Temporary living situation" translated from rat speak is living on Mom's sofa for 10 + years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lmao.. he even looks like a rat with that face

    ReplyDelete