rat

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Mimi Rogers: Rat defender supporter and troll


A defender of the rat Steve Glochowsky and long time member of his group.

She likes to question posts on the matter.

In another thread she responds with several very long postings. (more like a 2000 word essay)

She called in back up trolls to defend her further(her brother lol).

She was asked one question, (1) lol.

Then after 6 or 7 more long long longer winded posts she deleted the whole mess and ran away.

Sounds just like the rat doesn't it?

https://www.facebook.com/mimi.rogers.52438174

One of our operatives received this email:

Mimi Rogers

Mr. Dick Goezinya. I am writing to ask you to leave me alone. I feel that you are continually harassing me. you are following me and I feel attacking me on facebook. you have taken comments I have posted on facebook and put them on your own website and fabricated what they were pertaining to. You have also posted a link to my facebook page on your website for others to find and harass me based on the fabrications you posted on your site. I ask that you please leave me alone and not contact me or continue to put my information online. again I feel that you are harassing me and I am starting to be in fear of my life being that we are in the same city. If you continue to harass me, contact me or post about me and my personal information I will contact the local authorities.

Mimi assumes someone who reposted her postings owns the entire internets.

Then she sends random emails demanding removal when she's not even sure WHO is posting?

Accusing others of stalking and harassment?

Dumb as a box of rocks perhaps?

She can't control her mouth but she thinks she can "control" what others do hahaha.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty sure you're the one also putting your own information out there by tagging your google plus, sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She sent me the same messages in my inbox.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. A typical troll throwing a hissy fit ROFLMAO.

    Trolls get angry and lash out.

    Trolls have no power or control over this forum.

    You lose skippy better luck next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scroll down to the posting in question.

    Maybe Mimi "loud mouth" Rogers should respond to that instead of her usual temper tantrum postings?

    http://theofficialbwwmtruth.blogspot.com/2014/01/warning.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok.. but your comments are funny as hell.. that is all.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're way out of your league missy.

    We will end you this includes destroying your credit.

    We will then drain your bank accounts.

    After we finish there will be nothing left of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who are you calling?

    The facebook police?

    When you see the little google camera car stop then because the facebook police ride around in that car with them.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete